Bullet journaling unlike most other forms of planning has the potential to be the cheapest and most organizational of the various planning systems. Originally created by Ryder Carroll, bullet journaling or BuJo was designed to allow Carroll to be more focused and productive. Essentially the method only requires a notebook, a pen, and some tasks to be tracked. It can be as simple or as complex as you wish. Feel free to head over to the Bullet Journal website to watch the five-minute tutorial and to learn more about the original system.
I am a bullet journaler.I have been bullet journaling since about 2014. When I first started out I used a basic notebook with a nicer paper due to my sensory processing issues. At the time, I longed to be able to afford the nicer materials people used to make beautiful and decorative journals. Only once I could finally afford those things, I realized that while I liked to look at the more ornate bullet journals, I preferred the minimalist ones. After some years of bullet journaling and joining planner groups that bullet journaling has become another of those things that seem only accessible to those with disposable funds.
Goals and Rules of the Challenge
The goal of this challenge is to buy, decorate, design, and plan a bullet journal with $10 or less. Most people that bullet journal often use more expensive products, and I want to show that it is the imagination of the user that makes the bullet journal beautiful. To participate you must agree to the following rules:
- The challenge starts on February 4th (today).
- Must buy all the supplies you will use for the 30 days using less than $10.
- You CAN NOT use any supplies you already own
- Create, Design, Plan, Organize and use the bullet journal for the 30 days.
- Use the tags: #actbujo #acurlytransition #act
- Visit Me on Social Media – Instagram & Facebook
- Have Fun!
Are you going to participate in the challenge? Do you currently keep a bullet journal or will you use this the time to start one? Remember to use the hashtags (#actbujo) and to tag me to your layouts.
You Might Have Missed:
- Re-establishing Your Relationship with Christ
- 10 Things I Do Before 10am to Ensure a Perfect day
- March 2019 Monthly Budget
- What is Slow Blogging?
- January Goals Review- 2019 Goals Series