I completed about half of my goals for the month of January, but there were several limiting factors. Also, starting a new routine and habit often takes a moment for my brain to implement as a part of my routine. Most of my habits are on autopilot for lack of a better term. Towards the end of the month, I was doing much better until the polar vortex rolled through.
I only managed to make it through one of the books for the month. We must keep in mind that three of the books I was attempting to spread out through several months. Of course, now I have to carry these over to February where hopefully I can finish them.
- Lifestyle Blogging Basics – Laura Lynn (Spread out through several months.)
- Getting Things Done – David Allen (Such a dry read that it will be spread out)
- It Starts with Food – Melissa Hartwig (about 75% complete, but another dry read)
The Miracle Morning – Hal Elrod
- Fresh Start Journal – Valerie Woerner (made it about three days but I have to finish this)
I completed the daily, paycheck, and monthly review, but didn’t do the weekly reviews. I am in the process of revising this system because I may not need to complete a weekly review.
1. Master Budget Planning & Plan Consistently
Manage & Establish Budget
– Complete Daily, Weekly, Payday, and Monthly Reviews (did not complete, but did keep track of expenses)
I complete fell off of the Whole30 after failing to plan for a whole day and I had to attend an event. I meant to start over again, but decided against it.
2. Radically Change my View and Care of Myself as a Whole
– Complete the Whole 30 (dropped out after 2 weeks)
– Revise my Exercise Routine – Update, Revise, and Make New Daily Routines
3. Correctly & Positively Train and Love The Pupster
– The Pupster’s Training & Exercise
I completely failed at developing a lasting relationship with Christ. The church I want to attend is a block from my house yet I can never get to church by 10am. But, I did start back praying every morning and night, and making prayer water.
4. Develop and Maintain a Lasting and Realistic Relationship with Christ
– Fresh Start Journal & attending Woodside Church
– Morning & Nightly Prayers
5. Treat my Business as a Business
– Blog Consistently and Follow the Block Schedule – Send out emails twice monthly – Advertise & Marketing
I have basically ignored my hair this month except to deep condition it. I shall try again later.
6. Develop and Maintain a Hair Regimen
– Analyze & Change my Winter Hair Routine
January is mostly a free trial month for me. February should go much better in terms of staying on plan and routine. I should be posting my February Goals shortly. How did you guys do with your January goals? Was January a free trial month for you? Leave a message in the comments.
You Might Have Missed:
- Re-establishing Your Relationship with Christ
- 10 Things I Do Before 10am to Ensure a Perfect day
- March 2019 Monthly Budget
- What is Slow Blogging?
- January Goals Review- 2019 Goals Series