Managing your money is an important part of life, and over the years that management will undergo a number of various transitions. Managing your money effectively will assist you with staying atop of your bills, save towards retirement and other goals, pay off debts, and save for upcoming emergencies. As a large part of personal finance is based on preexisting behavior and learned behavior, the following guides will be a mixture of informative, and personal experiences in learning to manage money.
This Money Management Guide serves as a table of contents to other finances posts on this website. As other finances post are completed and posted, this page will be updated.
The Money Management Guides
- Emergency Funds 101
- Why You Should Build a Budget and Follow It?
- The Top 3 Methods Used for Budgeting
- Building a Debt Repayment Plan
- Credit – Is it Important or Not?
- Retirement Plans
- Four Online Banking Accounts
- Credit Cards and How to Use Them
- Budgeting While Broke
- Budgeting Apps to Organize Your Finances
- Financial Gurus
- Banking with Simple -Mobile Banking at its Finest